In the spirit of supporting our associates' diverse priorities, interests and needs, MetLife offers a variety of programs designed to help associates thrive at work and home.
- Supportive Resources: MetLife offers a collection of resources and services for associates, their families and household members including an Employee Assistance Program, called Work-Life ASSIST, a robust associate discount program, in addition to other offerings.
- Workplace Flexibility and Paid Time Off: MetLife recognizes the need for flexibility and mobility among our workforce and offers Flexible Work Arrangements as well as Paid Time Off.
- Eldercare and Childcare Resources: MetLife provides a collection of programs and support for all families. Examples of programs and services include: Back-Up Childcare; Elder Care Resources; Adoption Assistance, a Lactation Program and more.
- Health, Wellness, and Other Programs: Juggling multiple roles and responsibilities can make it a challenge to maintain a healthy lifestyle. MetLife offers onsite Fitness Centers in select locations and wellness programming which includes: onsite health promotion events, access to wellness coaches, online health improvement programs and resources, disease management services and prenatal care programs. MetLife associates and their families can also participate in an annual incentive program that encourages and rewards healthy behaviors.
- Personal and Professional Growth: MetLife understands that it's vitally important for associates to have opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. The company offers a range of webinars focusing on professional and personal development.