MetLink®—MetLife's Group 'Employer' website—is an easy-to-use, web-based program designed to assist Benefits Administrators/Managers and Human Resources personnel with managing their employees' Life Claims processing/status and Statement of Health inquiries. MetLink aids the Benefits Administration staff by providing a quick and accurate means of answering employee inquiries via real-time connection with MetLife's systems.
MetLink can eliminate a lot of tedious, time-consuming paperwork—copying, faxing, filing and the need to contact customer service for a quick answer, giving you more time to do the rest of your job.
MetLink places benefit information at your fingertips, so you can view at your convenience.
- For Air Force Insurance Fund (NAFI), ALL Life Claims should be submitted electronically via MetLink. Please refrain from faxing the employer statement into MetLife.
- MetLink is also used to verify status for all Statement of Health (Evidence of Insurability) submittals. Employees should submit their Statement of Health of forms:
- - via Email to: SOHSubmission@metlife.com or;
- - via Fax to: 1-859-225-7909 or;
- - via Mail to: Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, Statement of Health Unit, P.O. Box 14069, Lexington, KY 40512-4069
Please note: If you currently do not have access to MetLink and request access, please contact Mailinh Moore and she will work with your MetLife Account Management Team member to obtain access for you.
Please remember your permanent Username and Password.
Should you have any issues logging into MetLink, please contact the MetLife eBusiness customer support call center at 1-877-9MET-WEB (1-877-963-8932). Representatives are available to assist Monday 8:00 a.m. – Friday 11:00 p.m. (EST).