The MyBenefits website is a quick and easy way for you to access and print your certificate of Insurance.
Access your certificate online
Go to www.metlife.com/mybenefits, enter your company name and click ‘submit’ claims.
On the Home Page, click on ‘Register Now’ and perform the one-time registration process, if you don’t already have an account.
- Enter your first and last name, identifying date and email address
- Create a unique username and password for future access to MyBenefits
- For security purposes, choose and answer three identifying verification questions to be utilized in the event you forgot your password
- Read and agree to the website’s Terms and Use
- A confirmation of your registration will be sent to the email address you provided
- Once you have selected the applicable product, click on the ‘Certificate Detail’ tab
- Click on the ‘View My Most Recent Certificates or Schedule of Insurance’ link to download and print your certificate
Your Certificate contains the specific terms and provisions of your coverage. Please read carefully and maintain with your records.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call a MetLife Customer Service Representative toll-free at 1 800 GET-MET8 (1-800-438-6388).
The MetLife’s site, MyBenefits, is a quick and easy way for you to access and print your certificate of Insurance. There you can also access your benefits, claims, and additional plan details.