Auto and Home Insurance
Customers saved an average of $509 by switching to MetLife Auto & Home®.1
Auto and home insurance is a necessary benefit that protects the things employees' value the most. And, when purchasing coverage through the workplace, it provides competitive rates and convenient payroll deduction. MetLife Auto & Home can help provide employees convenient access to a comprehensive range of protection that goes beyond traditional offerings.2
Wide range of property and liability protection:
- Mobile Home
- Recreational Vehicle
- Landlord's Rental Dwelling
- Personal Excess Liability
- Group, Driver Improvement, Employment Tenure5, Garaging, Payroll Deduction, and additional discounts for MetLife® life insurance policy and annuity holders
- Deductible Savings BenefitSM6
- Policies are fully portable, subject to local availability, underwriting guidelines, and applicable law
- Auto Advantage: Coverage PlusSM7
- Replacement Cost for Total Loss Coverage8
- Replacement Cost for Special Parts
- Enhanced Rental Car Coverage
- Home AdvantageSM
- Coverage A Plus7
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Identity Protection Services9
- One number for sales, claims, and customer service
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates: Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA Certificate of Authority: 6730; Warwick, RI), Metropolitan General Insurance Company, Metropolitan Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA COA: 6393; Warwick, RI), and Metropolitan Lloyds Insurance Company of Texas, all with administrative home offices at 700 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI 02886. Coverage, rates, and discounts are available in most states to those who qualify.
1. Average annual savings based on national savings figures reported by MetLife Auto & Home auto policyholders who called our direct response call center and switched their auto policies to MetLife Auto & Home from 1/12, to 12/12. Source: MetLife Auto & Home internal research (2013).
2. NC policies are issued with state-mandated industry-wide coverages.
3. Motorcycle, motor home, collectible vehicle also available.
4. Offered as part of the National Flood Insurance Program, administered by FEMA. Not eligible for group discounts.
5. Not available in MA.
6. DSB is not available in all states. In New York state, drivers must pay a state-required minimum deductible before using this benefit.
7. See policy for restrictions. Not available in all states.
8. Within the first year or 15,000 miles (whichever occurred first) no deduction for depreciation. Does not apply to a substitute leased or unowned vehicles.
9. Identity Protection services are not available to auto customers in NC or NH nor with all policy forms. Identity Protection Services are available in NC homeowner policies with the optional "Identity Theft Expense and Resolution Plus" endorsement for an additional premium.