Understanding and actively managing a diversified portfolio to back liabilities is what enables the MetLife, Inc. enterprise to deliver on promises made to millions of customers around the world. MetLife Investments is focused on looking ahead and positioning MetLife’s global portfolio for the future while striving to take advantage of today’s opportunities.
Recognize Your Impact
As a financial advisor with the MetLife Premier Client Group (MPCG), you’re supported and recognized by management as the critical link between the company and the clients. We connect you to the best of both worlds — an open platform featuring best-in-class products in risk and wealth management. You can offer holistic solutions to premier clients who know and trust our capabilities. You’re an integral part of a business that places the customer, and your ability to help them pursue more from life, first.
You'll enjoy the valuable benefits and comprehensive support of a brand that is respected throughout the financial services industry. We offer:
- An innovative and diverse product portfolio
- Advanced training and transition support
- Specialized expertise with credentialed advisors
- Local administrative and technology support
- Succession planning with brand stability
- Competitive compensation and world-class benefits
Click on the areas below to find out how you can grow your practice with MPCG.
MetLife is recognized for advancing women’s leadership in the workplace. Women in sales careers at MPCG are able to enhance their impact with the support of specialized programs and annual networking events.
One example of this is MetLife’s Global Women’s Initiative (GWI), a worldwide effort that aims at increasing the number of women in broader leadership roles in our organization through attraction, development, advancement and retention. To learn more, click here
Whether you are joining MPCG as an experienced financial advisor or are new to the career, we have a solid transition model in place supported by dedicated resources. It is our goal to help you make a seamless transition.
We will also help you become fully integrated into the MetLife culture to promote growth in your career at MPCG through:
- Service programs
- Target marketing
- Team selling
- Advanced market
- Sophisticated selling concept
With the resources of a world-class financial services company, we can offer training and support to help you grow your business with MPCG. We provide assistance in the following areas:
- Managing client relationships
- Practice specialization
- Professional accreditation (CLU, ChFC, CFP®, CASL, and others)
- Strategic marketing and alliances
- Business management and infrastructure
- MetLife's Advanced Markets team offers comprehensive guidance and tools when targeting affluent and business owner markets. Advanced Markets offers high-impact training programs designed to support a range of experience levels, including standardized training delivery techniques created by qualified learning design professionals.
- For Financial Planners: Enterprise Financial Planningsupports Financial Planners by offering the highest quality of advice, working with Financial Planners to build customized plans using state-of-the-art planning tools.
- For Investment Advisor Representatives: Enterprise Financial Planning provides training on how and why to charge financial planning fees and managing client expectations.
- The MetLife Center for Special Needs PlanningSM extends MetLife's traditional commitment of public service to families with dependents of all ages, from infant to adult, with all types of disabilities. Special needs planning can be very complex, so we offer extensive training to help Special Needs Planners keep pace with the constant changes in laws, trends in special needs planning, and innovations in special needs planning techniques.
We offer one of the most diverse and innovative product lines in the industry. Through MetLife and its affiliated companies, we offer life insurance, disability income insurance, annuities, auto & home insurance, mutual funds, and much, much more. Depending on your global region, you may work with other products and services, including credit life, personal accident, bancassurance, health and pension, and critical illness insurance products, as well as long-term savings.
Securities products offered through MetLife Securities, Inc. (member FINRA/SIPC), New York, NY 10166.
We understand your value as a financial advisor, and MPCG compensates your efforts accordingly. To see our complete list of benefits within the U.S., click here.
MPCG believes in recognizing the outstanding efforts of our financial advisors toward helping their clients build financial freedom. Our recognition conferences are divided into three levels and are held annually at leading resorts worldwide. We also offer awards for both sales leadership and career accomplishments.
In addition, MetLife follows a "Segmented Service Strategy" which provides for special services based on the production levels you achieve.
MetLife is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation in order to complete an employment application, please contact our Employee Relations Department at 1-877-843-3711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Employees Relations is unable to respond to any questions, or provide any information, related to the status of your resume/application.
MetLife Premier Client Group
Lead the way in wealth and risk management at MetLife.
Learn more about the Sales and Sales Management careers in Individual, Group, Property and Casualty.
Play an integral role in our Life, Health, or Property and Casualty Sales teams with a career in Sales Support.
Sales Trainee Opportunities
See how MetLife Sales Academy can help you start a career in Group, Voluntary & Worksite Sales.