If you’re looking for a CAREER, not just a Job…look no further!
As Employees with MetLife Auto & Home®, Property & Casualty Specialists (PCS) represent one of the top providers in the industry. We offer clients a comprehensive collection of value-added products and services that set us apart from the competition and position our sales professionals for success.
Employee Status, Entrepreneurial Spirit
We offer a unique model for our industry, where you have all the benefits of being a MetLife employee combined with the independence of setting up a community-based, outside sales practice. The many advantages include:
- Comprehensive benefits
- Training tailored to your specific needs
- Guaranteed income through the New Agent Financing Plan
- World-class marketing support to help grow your business
- Highly skilled, supportive management
- A culture of teamwork, growth and development
- The power of one of the world’s most recognized brands behind you
To help ensure your success, we’ll provide you with everything you need to reach your sales goals, including:
- Professional training Try us out with up to 16 weeks in your local market and one week at our home office National Sales Training School. This specialized training will be provided by our seasoned training staff and tailored to your individual needs and experience.
- Continuous coaching and mentoring from an experienced and caring sales management team that will enhance your professional development and sharpen your sales skills.
- Access to our state-of-the-art, online marketing center, which you can use to customize and distribute marketing materials and generate leads.
- Consultative support and guidance to help you build a book of business and enjoy profitable growth. We’ll even help you establish your own agency if you’d like.
Highly Competitive Compensation
In addition to providing you with the products, tools, and support necessary to thrive in your sales career, we offer a lucrative compensation plan that is designed to generate top earnings while creating financial stability. Since we recognize that building a business takes time, we offer guaranteed income for your first two years through the New Agent Financing Plan. Of course, your compensation will also include your new and renewal commissions, as well as profitability incentive bonuses. It all adds up to exceptional earning potential that can lead to substantial financial rewards.
As a MetLife Employee, you’ll be eligible to participate in and extraordinary benefits package, helping to create peace of mind for you and your family. The package includes:
- Medical, Prescription and Dental coverage
- Cash Balance Retirement Plan
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Employment, if offered, is at will and not guaranteed for any time period
Including: Auto, Boat, RV Homeowners, Renters, Condominium Personal Excess Liability Protection Term, Whole and Universal Life
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of MetLife to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law.