Becoming America's #1 Life Insurer could not have been possible without our credentialed financial professionals. From our perspective, investing in their continued success is essential to our growth. We know that in your position as a Financial Services Representative you are the critical link between the company and Clients. We're committed to helping you do what you do best - offer comprehensive wealth and risk management to help your Clients meet their financial objectives.
That's why there has never been a better time to join MetLife. Here, you'll enjoy valuable benefits and the comprehensive support of a brand name respected throughout the financial services industry. We offer:
- A competitive compensation and benefits plan
- A varied and innovative product portfolio
- Advanced training
- Field and technology support
- Sophisticated resources in local agencies
- The opportunity to take your career to new heights
And we are dedicated to not only helping you make the transition to MetLife, but to helping you for the rest of your career.
We understand that the decision for an experienced Financial Services Representative to change companies is a difficult one. You have invested a great deal of time and effort into building a client base and growing your business. We know how critical a decision it is to make the move. And we also know that it can be very stressful. That's why our primary focus is to help reduce that stress so that you can focus on continuing to grow your business.
When you join MetLife as an experienced producer, we have a solid transition model in place with dedicated resources. It is our goal to help you make a seamless transition.
Once you've made the transition, we will also help you become fully integrated into the MetLife culture in a way that promotes growth in your career with us. Some of the ways in which we assist you include:
- Service programs
- Target marketing
- Team selling
- Advanced markets
- Sophisticated selling concept
We strive to take care of the details so that you can do what you do best in terms of working with your clients.
With all of the resources of a top financial services company, we offer training and support designed to help you grow your business with MetLife. We continually reinforce the significance of a career as a Financial Services Representative, as well as providing assistance in the following areas:
- Managing Client Relationships
- Practice Specialization
- Professional Accreditation (CLU, ChFC, CFP®, CASL, and others)
- Strategic Marketing and Alliances
- Business Management and Infrastructure
- MetLife's Advanced Markets team offers producers comprehensive guidance and tools when targeting affluent and business owner markets. Advanced Markets understands the real world challenges that must be met to win these cases in today's intensely competitive markets. We offer producers a level of technical knowledge, training and support that can match or even exceed the competition.
- Advanced Markets offers producers high impact training programs designed to support a range of experience levels, including standardized training delivery techniques, created by qualified learning design professionals.
- Enterprise Financial Planning supports Financial Planners with Regional Directors and Managers to help guide them in building their practices. In addition, Financial Planners have access to professionals in the Case Consulting Unit at the Home Office. These individuals offer the highest quality of advice and work with Financial Planners to build customized plans using state-of-the-art planning tools, as well as providing data-gathering training, case preparation services and software interpretation. In addition, they partner with Financial Planners to recommend strategic planning solutions.
- Enterprise Financial Planning provides training schools for Investment Advisor Representatives with the drive and ambition to grow their businesses by providing comprehensive and situational financial planning services to their clients. Ongoing training on how and why to charge financial planning fees and managing client expectations are all part of Enterprise Financial Planning's philosophy.
- The MetLife Center for Special Needs PlanningSM extends MetLife's traditional commitment of public service to families with dependents of all ages, from infant to adult, with all types of disabilities.
- Special needs planning can be very complex, therefore we offer extensive training and continuing education in this area. Our training sessions help our Special Needs Planners keep pace with the constant changes in federal and government benefit laws, future trends in special needs planning and innovations in special needs planning techniques.
We offer one of the most diverse and innovative product lines in the industry. Through MetLife and its affiliated companies, we offer life insurance, disability income insurance, annuities, auto and home insurance, mutual funds, and much, much more.Read more
Securities products offered through MetLife Securities, Inc. (member FINRA/SIPC), New York, NY 10166.
We understand your value as an experienced Financial Services Representative and MetLife compensates your efforts accordingly.
We also offer a substantial employee benefits package which includes:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Savings and Investment Plan(401(k))
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Legal Services
- Other optional benefits.
MetLife believes in recognizing the outstanding efforts of our Financial Services Representatives toward helping their clients build financial freedom.
Our recognition conferences are divided into three levels and are held annually at leading resorts worldwide. Our top producers travel to locations such as Moscow, Beijing, Paris, and Rome. We also offer awards for both sales leadership and career accomplishments.
In addition, MetLife follows a "Segmented Service Strategy" which provides for special services based on the production levels you achieve - "do more, get more":
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We're here not just to help you make the transition to MetLife, but to help you for the rest of your career. Learn more about the opportunities to join MetLife today.
MetLife is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MLIC), New York, NY 10166. Securities and investment advisory services offered through MetLife Securities, Inc. (MSI) (members FINRA/SIPC), a Registered Investment Adviser. 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036. MLIC and MSI are MetLife companies.
Take Advantage of the MetLife Approach
Helping our financial services representatives build successful practices is key to our leadership position. Learn more about joining a winning team.Why MetLife?