By embracing diversity and cultivating an inclusive work environment across our operations in more than 40 countries, our employees — and our organization as a whole — are positioned to thrive.
While every employee plays a role in this effort, the executive officers and Global Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer are ultimately accountable for ensuring that we are successful. We believe that creating an inclusive culture requires attention to six areas:
- Engagement of senior leaders
- A strong infrastructure and inclusive policies/practices
- Internal and external communications about the company’s commitment to an inclusive work environment
- Designing and delivering D&I concepts into leadership and employee education
- Aligning D&I with business opportunities
- Measuring our progress