- What's yours is yours. GVUL is permanent1, portable, and individually-owned coverage that goes with you from one employer to the next at competitive group rates.
- Flexible coverage options as your needs change over time.2
- Protects loved ones with life insurance coverage.
- Help secure your financial future by supplementing your retirement income.
- Saving with the tax-deferred investment feature gives you:
- Flexibility to start or stop your investment contributions, change your fund allocations or make a lump sum contribution at any time during the year.3
- Freedom to keep and spend more of what you’ve earned. You’ll have access to your cash savings when you need it through loans and withdrawals, with no early withdrawal penalties or surrender charges.3
- Choice of a wide spectrum of nationally recognized investment funding options — including stocks and bonds, money market funds4 and an interest-bearing fixed account with a guaranteed minimum interest rate5
Life Insurance Overview
MetLife’s Group Variable Universal Life (GVUL) insurance is a single policy with two features — life insurance and savings options — that enable you to maintain your family’s future financial security while letting you save today.