Web Enrollment Instructions
Login at https://mybenefits.metlife.com
Enter your Group Name “Envision Healthcare Corporation” in the Account Sign in box and click “Next.”
If you have previously registered: Click on “Log In” on the right side of the page and on the next screen enter your username and password.
First time registration click on “Register” on the right side of the page.
1. Complete the registration process. Going forward, you will be able to log-in directly.
2. Enter the requested information and follow the instructions to receive the varication code.
3. Confirm you are not a robot and then click “Next”.
5. Registration complete: A confirmation of your registration will be sent to the email you provided.
a. You should receive a pop-up window “Congratulations You are Registered”
b. Select “GO TO MY ACCOUNTS”
6. From the MetLife home page, you may learn more about GVUL coverage or proceed to enrollment.
Step 1 – Your Personal Information
- Enter your SSN
- Review your personal information.
Step 2 – Choose Your Coverage
- Select an amount of Supplemental GVUL coverage, Spouse and Child (if applicable).
• Your current coverage amounts will be listed as “Keep Existing” amounts.
• To help you determine how much life insurance you may need, consult the Calculate ta6 on the toolbar at the top of the screen.
Note: You may be required to complete a Statement of Health questionnaire at the end of your enrollment, if applicable1.
Step 3 – Designate Your Beneficiaries
- You may designate both primary and contingent beneficiaries.
Step 4 – Investment Premium
- Elect the amount of extra premium you would like to contribute each month to accumulate cash value or decline to do so.
- To see the power of tax deferral, click on the calculator on the right side of the screen.
Step 5 – Investment Premium Allocation
- Enter your Investment Allocation(s), which should total 100%.
- Enter whole percentages with a minimum of 10% per fund.
- Click on the fund name for detailed fund information.
Step 6 – 1035 Exchange and Ownership Information
- Indicate if you are planning to do a 1035 Exchange of an existing cash value life insurance policy. Note: You will be required to print a 1035 Exchange form at the end of your enrollment (if applicable).
- Please note: This does not apply to your Hartford Group Term policy that you currently have in place. You would only answer yes to this question if you have a permanent cash value policy outside of your employer that you would like to exchange.
- Indicate if you (the Insured) will be the Owner of the life insurance Certificate.
- If you (the Insured) will be the Owner, you will be asked to select a method for delivery of certain communications about your certificate (e-delivery or U.S. Mail). Note: if the Owner is different from the Insured, U.S. Mail is the only option for prospectus delivery.
Step 7 – Selection Review
- Review your selections for accuracy and edit if needed.
Step 8 – Enrollment Submission
- Review and acknowledge statements.
- Enter your State of Birth and Country.
- Provide your date of birth (yyyymmdd) under the Electronic Signature section. Note: if you are not able to eSign, you will need to print the paperwork from the following page and return the completed forms to MetLife.
- Click “Submit.” Note: You will be prompted to print a submitted enrollment form for your records.
- If a Statement of Health (SOH) is required, you will see a link to complete the health questionnaire.
After your coverage has become effective and you have been issued a certificate number, you will be able to access information about your certificate online at https://mybenefits.metlife.com.
For GVUL service, please contact an Enrollment Specialist at (800)756-0124, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (ET).