Vision Facility Reference Guides
Our Facility Reference Guide will provide all the information you need to administer SafeGuard's vision plans.
To download a copy, right click on the appropriate link below and select "Save Target As".
- California Vision Facility Reference Guide
- Florida Vision Facility Reference Guide
- Texas Vision Facility Reference Guide
Your password is required to access the reference guide; it was provided with your initial contract confirmation letter.
Find a Vision Care Provider
- California Vision PPO Directory
- Texas Vision PPO Directory
- Florida Vision PPO Directory
- California Smilesaver Vision Directory
- California Vision HMO Directory
- Medically Necessary Contact Lenses Authorization Form
- Vision Patient History Form
- Vision Claim Form
- Provider Dispute Form
Vision benefits are provided by SafeHealth Life Insurance Company for VPPO and SafeGuard Health Plans, Inc. for VHMO, only in California, both of which are MetLife companies.
Like most group benefit programs, benefit programs offered by MetLife and its affiliates contain certain exclusions, exceptions, waiting periods, reductions, limitations and terms for keeping them in force. Please contact MetLife or your plan administrator for complete details.