Not yet registered? Register today and start saving time!
Did you know SafeGuard's interactive website allows you to:
- Verify a patient's enrollment in the plan
- View & print plan information
- Research the status of a claim
There are no extra fees and no limitations on your use of this service, just a really convenient way to access SafeGuard benefit information.
To get a password (for SafeGuard contracted providers):
- If you are contracted with SafeGuard, contact Provider Services at 1-800-635-4238 or fax a completed registration form.
- We will need your practice name, address and your email address.
- Once you've got your user name and password, it's as easy as clicking onto the Login button located on the lower left of our website.
SafeGuard's IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system offers quick access via telephone to confirm enrollment and plan name. The IVR function is available at 1-800-880-1800.
Vision benefits are provided by SafeHealth Life Insurance Company for VPPO and SafeGuard Health Plans, Inc. for VHMO, only in California, both of which are MetLife companies.
Like most group benefit programs, benefit programs offered by MetLife and its affiliates contain certain exclusions, exceptions, waiting periods, reductions, limitations and terms for keeping them in force. Please contact MetLife or your plan administrator for complete details.