Absence and Leave Programs:
As MetLife is Omni Hotels leave administrator, all requests for leaves or absences under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and similar unpaid state family medical leave laws should be reported to MetLife.
The FMLA applies to leaves for:
- Your own Serious Health Condition.
- Care of a covered family member with a Serious Health Condition.
- Care to bond with your newborn or a newly placed foster, or adopted child.
- Care for a parent, spouse, or next of kin who is a covered service-member with a serious illness or injury; or
- A qualifying military exigency leave for your spouse, parent, child.
- FMLA Video
MetLife also administers Omni Hotels leaves or absences associated with the following leave programs:
- Federal ADA Leave
- State Mandated Leave
- Military Leave
- Company Medical Leave
To file an absence claim:
Disability LOA Claims Roadmap - English
Disability LOA Claims Roadmap - Spanish