A trusted lender for over 100 years, MetLife’s Agricultural Finance Group ranks among the most active private agricultural, agribusiness and timberland mortgage providers in North America, with a total agricultural mortgage portfolio of $15.4 billion1.
Specializing in long-term real estate loans, we are backed by the full resources of MetLife, one of the nation’s leading insurance and financial services companies. Our regional network keeps us close to our markets and better positioned to serve your immediate and long-term mortgage financing needs on a variety of property types. Whether you’re looking to re-amortize your term debt, expand your operation or refinance an existing mortgage, trust MetLife to tailor a loan that fits your needs.
The MetLife Agricultural Mortgage Program offers:
- Intermediate and long-term fixed or adjustable rate mortgage financing
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible terms and structuring
- Large loan participations
- One point of contact – a dedicated MetLife agricultural mortgage professional will originate and underwrite your loan, assist with closing, and serve as your primary contact for servicing
- A streamlined closing process – our in-depth, up-front due diligence before loan application ensures less approval risk