- Coverage for you and your family1
- No medical questions asked2
- Automatic payments deducted from your paycheck
- No waiting periods (services are able to be used on date coverage is effective)
- Take your coverage with you if you change jobs3
1 Covered Family Member means all Covered Persons as defined in the Certificate.
2 Coverage is guaranteed provided (1) the employee is actively at work and (2) dependents to be covered are not subject to medical restrictions as set forth on the enrollment form and in the Certificate. Some states require the insured to have medical coverage. Additional restrictions apply to dependents serving in the armed forces or living overseas.
3 Eligibility for portability through the Continuation of Insurance with Premium Payment provision may be subject to certain eligibility requirements and limitations. For more information, contact your MetLife representative.