Enroll or review your USM-sponsored coverage information
Regular or CII – Contingent II employees can enroll in these USM-sponsored benefits. If you are already enrolled, you can access your coverage information at any time.
Click the button below to log into the MetLife Benefits portal on the GIS / Boon-Chapman platform.
Your user ID will be your W-number (no dashes or spaces) and your initial PIN/password is the last four digits of your W-number + your four-digit birth year. This will be reset annually prior to annual enrollment in February.
For example, if your W-number is W0123456 and you were born in 1977, your user ID would be W0123456 and your PIN/password would be 34561977.
Schedule a phone appointment with a Benefit Coach
In addition to online enrollment, licensed, professional Benefit Coaches are available to answer your questions, provide cost information, and enroll you in these benefits during your appointment. You can even include your spouse on your call.
To schedule a phone appointment, click on the button below (enter code: “USM") or call 1-877-277-7476, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET to speak with a Scheduling Coordinator.
- For enrollment questions, click here.
- For Statement of Health questions, call MetLife at 1-800-638-6420, prompt 1.
- To initiate a life insurance claim or for claim questions once a claim is submitted, call MetLife at 1-800-638-6420, prompt 2.
- To report an LTD insurance claim or for claim questions once claim is submitted, call MetLife at 1-833-771-1432.
- For Portability & Conversion questions, call MetLife at 1-877-275-6387.