Access Your Mutual Fund Select Portfolios Account
To help monitor and manage your account, you can obtain information and make transactions virtually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.* You may access your account in the following ways:
Website: To access your account online, please go to mlr.metlife.com
You will need to enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD when prompted.
- Get an overview of your account and statements
- View educational content and retirement planning tools
- Check out your funding options and investment performance
- Rebalance, make transfers or change the allocation of future contributions
- Name or update your beneficiary information
- Opt-in to receive paperless, electronic statement delivery
Mobile App: Conveniently access your retirement account on-the-go with any mobile device and have the same capabilities and resources as you would if you were using your desktop computer. Just download the MetLife Retirement app from your favorite app store and log on using the same username and password you use for the website at mlr.metlife.com
Voice Response System: 800-543-2520
To access your account, you will need to enter your Social Security Number and PIN when prompted.
- Make transfers
- Review account information
- Initiate select transactions
Participant Service Center representatives are also available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. or Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) to assist you with questions about general account information, updates and transactions such as balances, funding options, beneficiary changes, and status of requests.
* Access to the website and phone system may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, system upgrades/maintenance, or other reasons. Transfer requests made via the website received and in good order on business days prior to the close of the New York Stock Exchange (4:00p.m. Eastern Time or earlier on some holidays or in other special circumstances) will be processed at the close of business the same day the request was received. Requests received after this time are processed on the next business day.
Mutual funds are sold by prospectus, which is available from your registered representative. Please carefully consider investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses before investing. For this and other information about any mutual fund investment please obtain a prospectus and read it carefully before you invest. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate with changes in market conditions such that shares may be worth more or less than original cost when redeemed. Diversification cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses, and past mutual fund performance is not a guarantee of future results.
MetLife refers to Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MLIC), 200 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10166. MetLife Investors Distribution Company (MLIDC) (member FINRA), New York, NY 10166, makes available participation in mutual fund options through its Mutual Fund Select Portfolios, for certain retirement plans. You may enroll and participate in the Mutual Fund Select Portfolios through your retirement plan. Both MLIC and MLIDC are MetLife companies.