1. Visit mybenefits.metlife.com to obtain physician form.* (Or call 866-626-3705).
2. Answer some questions about the claim and attach completed physician form.
3. Visit MyBenefits frequently to check claim status, letters and benefit payments.
*Note: Have physician complete and sign form. The claim cannot be processed without the physician form completed.
1. Log on to www.metlife.com/mybenefits and enter The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the Company Name field the ‘Next’ button.
2. You will then see the ‘Welcome to MyBenefits’ page where you can register as a MyBenefits user or if you have already registered, enter your name and password.
3. Select “File a Claim Online” from the I want to dropdown.
4. Select “Wellness (Health Screening)”.
5. Or call 800 GET MET8 (1 800-438-6388) to file your claim or obtain additional information.
6. Have your physician’s name, address, phone number, and testing information details available.
Claims are generally processed within 10 business days
© 2018 Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10166 - All Rights Reserved.