For over six decades, our clients have been able to rely on MetLife for their globally mobile employees’ benefits. From collaborative plan design and seamless implementation to proactive employee management, our high-touch approach to service helps you support your employees’ success when they are on assignment abroad.
Working with MetLife
When you choose MetLife, you’re gaining a true partner. Your dedicated account manager is there for every step of your journey. And we know the way, thanks to 60 years of experience in worldwide health benefits and an established global network in over 180 countries.
- Collaboratively customized plans to meet client needs
- Quick quote turnaround (within five business days)
- Network analysis for targeted provider recommendations
- Dedicated, personal implementation team
- Digital welcome materials, and customized notifications to employees
- Proactive outreach and onboarding of providers preferred by employees
- Online tools like eBenefits to manage coverage of all employees
- Fast and proactive response to employee and client feedback
- Best-in-class reporting to give clients a clear picture of employees’ experience abroad
One of the largest global medical networks, catering specifically to globally mobile employees, with 1.3 million providers in over 180 countries.
U.S. Medical Coverage
Access to some of the largest healthcare networks in the U.S.
In-market experts with a deep understanding of regional differences reduce the challenges in receiving healthcare abroad.
Prescription Drug Access
CVS Health partnership provides access to more than 68,000 worldwide retail pharmacies.
Find out how and where employees working on assignment overseas are interacting with Regional Service Centers (RSCs).1
Get reports broken down by country, region, or Regional Service Centers (RSCs).1
Get reports relating to type of inquiry (benefit, payment, etc.) and interaction (via phone, email or online).
Easily and efficiently manage the care that your globally mobile workforce population receives.
Verify eligibility, view commission (brokers only), view billing, review documents, and print ID cards with our eBenefits portal.
Our GSP connects all RSCs with real-time data, keeping the entire team — clients, brokers, evacuation services representatives, account managers — on the same page.