With MetLife's Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans, you can choose from an extensive network of dentists and specialists nationwide. So you are sure to find a provider who meets your needs. Plus, you'll enjoy:
1) Lower out-of-pocket costs1,2
- Take advantage of negotiated fees that are typically 30% to 45% less than average charges in the same community.
- All participating dentists have agreed to accept negotiated fees as payment in full for covered services.
2) Freedom to visit any dentist3,4
- You have the flexibility to visit your dentist or any licensed dentist, in or out of the network. But with one of the largest dental networks in the industry, there's a good chance your dentist is in the network.
- It's good to know that all participating dentists must meet rigorous selection standards.
- You can even get support to find a local dentist if you are traveling internationally and need emergency dental care.
3) Less paperwork, more service4,5
- Dentists usually handle claims for you, so there's less paperwork—it's also easy to manage your plan 24/7 by phone or online.
- You or your dentist can request a pre-treatment estimate for an upcoming service while you are in the office.
- Learn more about oral health, watch educational videos, take risk assessments and more—visit www.oralfitnesslibrary.com.
- Traveling abroad and have a dental emergency? We are here to help you find a local dentist.