MetLife Online FAQs
You can access your plan records at online.metlife.com. You can also contact Plan Services at 800-842-3330.
Call annuity technical support at 800-560-3330 for assistance.
Plans can send money either by ACH/Wire transaction (also referred to as PC Remittance) or by mail (Lockbox).
- If you're interested in PC Remittance you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical issues and password resets for PC Remittance should be sent via email to email@example.com
- If a contribution is mailed, the money is sent to the lockbox
- If sent by PC Remittance (which is an ACH/Wire transaction), the group must submit back-up documentation in an electronic/computer file sent as an email attachment
Enrolling in PC Remittance
- The plan should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All forms can be sent by fax to 1 877 549-5834. Our system will add a time stamp along with the date received as part of the overall processing. This will ensure items received are processed in the order in which they are received and as timely as possible.
Requests are received via all forms of communication.
- emails can be sent to email@example.com
- faxes can be sent to 877-549-5834
- calls can be made to Customer Service at 800-560-5001
Send a fax on your company letterhead to 877-549-5834 that indicates your plan name, plan identifier, and the authorized signers on the account.
You can change your address and/or phone number through MetOnline servicing site. Watch this video to see how easy it is.