Our members know that when they visit a provider in our direct pay network, they can expect quality care and seamless service.
Reach out to the MetLife Worldwide Benefits Team for expert benefit insights or for answers to any questions you or your globally mobile employees may have.
You can submit claims in five convenient ways: online via MetLife’s eBenefits website, mobile app and, email, or by fax, or mail.
Yes! This is the best way to submit a claim because reimbursement occurs faster than if you submit via fax or courier mail. You can log in to our website, eBenefits, and then click the “Claims” tab to get started.
We offer many tools on our website, eBenefits. As a remotely-working employee, you can:
- Search for full-service hospitals, medical centers, clinics, and doctors virtually anywhere in the world
- Submit a claim online and view your claim history
- Print a copy of your ID card or your dependents’ ID cards
- Request hard copies of your ID cards
- Update mailing address or employment status
- Download a Certificate of Coverage
- View coverage details for you and your dependents
- Download forms and policy information
- Review travel information, such as warnings, country guides, and passport and visa requirements
- Access wellness tools, such as health - risk assessments and personal health trackers
- Set language preferences, to read in English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Chinese, Korean or Hindi
Registration is easy! All you need is your ID card. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to eBenefits.metlife.com
- Click the New User Registration link.
- Enter your policy number, certificate number/member number, date of birth, and a valid email address. (Your policy number and certificate/member number are printed on your ID card.) Click Submit.
- Check your inbox for a validation email and click the link in the email. The link is time-sensitive, so you should access the link within 48 hours.
- Re-enter your policy number, certificate/member number, and date of birth. Click Submit.
Now you can personalize their user profile and access eBenefits’ many tools and resources.
If you cannot complete registration within 48 hours or need additional assistance, please contact your dedicated Regional Service Center.