MetLife is committed to identifying and working with diverse business partners. Our Supplier Diversity Program introduces partnerships and sustains relationships with diverse businesses, promoting their long-term economic growth. MetLife includes diverse businesses in aggressive sourcing initiatives that provide them the opportunity to become trusted suppliers of commodities and services.
How to Qualify
Certified diverse vendors are considered for participation in MetLife's Supplier Diversity Program and will be required to submit a copy of certification when registering in our supplier database. Please note that registration in our supplier database is not a guarantee of business and contracts are not awarded based on diverse certification status.
How to Register
Click here https://app.suppliergateway.com/metlife to be directed to instructions on how to register in MetLife's supplier database for diverse suppliers.
MetLife accepts the following certifications:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Veteran Business Development Council (NVBDC)
- US Business Leadership Network (USBLN)
- Certification from federal, state and local government agencies
MetLife is a corporate sponsor of the certification organizations listed below. For additional information on how to become certified as a diverse business through these national organizations, please visit their websites for more information.
Please contact us at MetlifeSupplierDiversity@MetLife.com